Friday, May 21, 2010

Life's venture

On my long walk
in each steps
i remember
the things that I have done

Some with no regrets
some still leads me into thinking
others, wishing
I could rewind

Suddenly I stopped
standing still
Don't know if I"ll continue
or return back

Mini strips of thoughts
falling dried leaves
flowers blooming
and a long way to go

As I gaze upon the road
softly breeze touches my chick
There's a comfort on a cold wind
embraces everything about me

I will go on walking
counting each steps everyday
treasuring the moment as a gift
and I won't run

I will finish to the end
the purpose of my life on earth
To win each battle and grow
learning to venture each flow

I won't stop
praying
wishing
hoping

Believing that
at the end
generously
 touched everyone's life

No comments:

Post a Comment